Enrollment Officers (Benue)
Interra Networks LtdBenue Feb 22, 2021 - Mar 18, 2021
Visit Our Career Page
iNterra Networks is a partner for the ongoing National Identity Number enrollment campaign. We are looking for diligent, efficient and well-mannered communicators that can serve as officers at our various enrollment centres nationwide. The selected candidates will be charged with guiding enrollees (our customers) through the process and provide excellent customer service.
- Guides and explains the registration process to enrollees;
- Keys in personal information as part of the enrollment process;
- Captures enrollees’ biometrics in accordance with the provided processes and guidelines;
- Sends report to the supervisor, using the approved reporting template; and
- Provide excellent customer service to enrollees.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Minimum educational qualifications: BSc/HND/OND/Undergraduate Students (Level 3 and above);
- Must be above 18 years of age;
- Good leadership, time, task, and resource management skills.
- Excellent typing skills, minimum of 50 to 80 wpm.
- Proficient in the use of computer applications such as Word Processing and Spreadsheets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Emotional intelligence skills.
- Multi lingual (Fluency in English, pidgin, and any of the approved native Nigerian languages).
- Experience in biometric enrollment will be an added advantage.